Skid-Mounted Proportional Chlorination
Developed for the remote accommodation sector, proportional chlorine dosing is utilised to boost chlorine residual levels in potable water systems.
Potable water is delivered to site and commonly stored in poly tanks. Although considered potable, due to low residual chlorine levels, disinfection is often inadequate. Aquastream's pre-assembled Plug-and-Play proportional dosing systems enable an easy to install solution to combat water-born virus & germs.
Some features include:
- Accurate & Safe dosing of chlorine proportional to flow
- Pre-Assembled Pipework and Dosing system
- Quality German Made Dosing Equipment or your brand choice
- Corrosion-Proof Stainless & PVC Construction
- PVC Pipework with Bypass Valving
- Utilises standard 20L Chemical Drums
- Optional 75L Chemical Tank & Bunding
- Optional Pre-Filtration
- Sized to suit application - 20LPM - 600LPM
Please call our Project Sales Engineers to discuss your application, obtain pricing and coordinate timely delivery.
Freecall 1800 446 500
Maintain safe disinfection in remote water supplies